Lathlain railway station
Station after closure in February 2003
|Location||Rutland Avenue, Victoria Park|
|Owned by||Public Transport Authority|
|Distance||6.5 kilometres from Perth|
|Opened||2 May 1959|
|Closed||3 February 2003|
Lathlain station opened in 1959 to serve the newly built Lathlain Park, to which the Perth Football Club had moved. It closed on 3 February 2003, eventually being replaced by the new Victoria Park station on 2 August 2008 as part of the New MetroRail project.
The station was demolished with the illuminated station signs donated to the Perth Football Club.