Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kraft or Kraft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kraft, or Kraft Foods, is an American food processing conglomerate.
Kraft may also refer to:
- Kraft Foods Inc, a former American manufacturing and processing conglomerate formed in 1923, renamed Mondelez International following the 2012 split
- The Kraft Group, a group of privately held companies in sports, manufacturing, and real estate development
- Kraft process, a paper pulp production method
- Kraft paper, paper produced by the Kraft process
- Kraft (Catch-22), a character in Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22
- Närpes Kraft Fotbollsförening, association football club from Närpes, Finland
- Team Kraft, Toyota semi-works Super GT team, see Ronnie Quintarelli
- Kraft (Lindberg), a musical composition created by Magnus Lindberg
- Kraft (album), an album by Vreid
- Craft (disambiguation)
- Krafft (disambiguation)
- Harry Kraf (1907–1989), New York politician and judge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kraft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.